Fertility Scholarship Program
One traditional IFV cycle typically costs around $15,000 - $30,000, with the average number of 3 cycles for a successful pregnancy. Most insurance companies do not cover the cost of fertility treatments. After hearing many stories of couples who got second mortgages, sold cars, or acquired large debt for a single attempt at traditional IVF, we felt compelled to ease the financial burden.
Blessed Brokenness has partnered with a medical practice that offers innovative treatments to provide a new affordable IVF method only costing $5,000 per cycle. For every $2,500 contribution, our partner matches $2,500 – doubling the financial blessing.
Grief Scholarship Program
After walking alongside friends who have lost children, we realized the importance of offering additional support to couples who experienced extreme trauma and unimaginable grief. We have partnered with Christian counselors to offer discounted sessions and priority scheduling. For $2,600 we can scholarship twenty-six counseling sessions, which has been recommended for a six month period.
2021 Fertility Scholarship Application round is open and will close on February 1, 2021.
Stay connected with us on social media for all the details. @blessedbrokenness
Fertility Scholarship- Required Documents:
- Marriage Certificate
- W2 (most current) and/or check stub
- Tax Return from 2019
- Monthly Budget
- Three Months of Bank Statements (most recent)
- Three months of all Credit Card Statements (most recent)
- Two letters of recommendation with applicants names redacted
- Signed Authorization form for Background Checks
- Completed Application Forms (Fertility Scholarship Application Request & Application, Profile Form, Medical Forms [Husband and Wife], Authorization to have background check if awarded a scholarship)
How to Apply?
If you wish to apply, please send us an email through our website to provide your contact info and a message that you are interested in our scholarship program. Next, complete the Application Request Form with the link below, and review the required documents. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact [email protected]
Application Request Form
- Click here to complete the Fertility Scholarship Application Request Form. There is a $25 non-refundable fee.
- Once the request form is submitted you will receive an email from [email protected] with the application packet, which is due by midnight on February 1, 2022.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of February.