Important Dates & Information
- Application Round will open June 1, 2020.
- Application Round closes June 30, 2020
- Scholarships Awarded by the end of July 2020.
- Marriage Certificate
- Proof of Legal Permanent US Residency (birth certificate or passport)
- Authorization for a Background Check
- Proof of Commercial Insurance
- Proof of Alabama Residency
- W2 (most current) and/or Check Stub (all names and mailings addresses must be redacted with whiteout)
- 3 Months of Bank Statements (all names and mailings addresses must be redacted with whiteout)
- Monthly Budget
- 2 Letters of Recommendation with Contact Information for those submitting the letters. Name of applicants must be redacted.
- Story of Faith Journey (500 words or less; separate submissions for both Husband and Wife) Do not use names.
- Application Packet Completed to Include: Initial Application Form, Profile Form, Medical Forms (Husband and Wife)-will be available beginning June 1.
Application Packet - Will be available June 1, 2020.
The Fertility Scholarship covers the costs from egg retrieval to embryo transfer. Any appointments, treatment(s), and/or procedure(s) deemed necessary by the physician will be the responsibility of the patient.
An anonymous committee selects the qualified couples who are to be awarded scholarships and those who have been chosen, will be contacted by the President & Executive Director of Blessed Brokenness.